Skin Exfoliator Oil (chemical peel)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
📣LIMIT 2 PER ORDER📣
Renew your dull, uneven skin tone with this powerful skin exfoliator oil!
Formulated with the blend of 4 acids (AHA’s and BHA’s), this peel works to manage key issues like acne, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Armed with Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid and Citric Acid, this peel gently exfoliates the top layer of skin containing dead skin cells, oils and debris to reveal the youthful, brighter and smoother skin underneath. No matter what the skin type, this peel is effective for brightening dull skin, improving complexion and stimulating collagen production.
Who is an ideal candidate for a chemical peel?
(chemical peels are not for everyone)
2 oz. bottle yields 6+ full applications
- Helps to control acne, reduce inflammation, minimize breakouts
- Improve complexion, even skin tone
- Reduce hyperpigmentation, melasma, sun damage
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles, stimulate production of collagen
- Exfoliate the skin for a softer texture
- Can be used on the body to exfoliate knees, elbows, feet, chest and back acne
Customers are encouraged to make note of the following recommended additional products for experiencing the full benefits of our skin exfoliator oil:
1. Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
2. Healing ointment (choose 1): Vaseline, Cerave, Aquaphor
3. Gauze pads or fan brush to apply your peel
4. Broad spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 daily to protect treated skin during the healing process. You can purchase ‘Black Girl Sunscreen’ from our website or use any other brand that you like.
5. Hydrocortisone cream (optional) to be used in case of persistent itch.
Always read product directions in their entirety and don't take shortcuts. Use what is stated on this page. No other alternatives!
How to use
☀️AM or 🌙PM
3-day application process (wear gloves when applying)
BEFORE YOUR PEEL
**We recommend doing a PATCH TEST first**
For best results, discontinue all other products and prep the skin using Cerave foaming facial cleanser for 3-5 days prior to peel application.
Cleanse the skin with Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser and warm water to remove any oil, dirt, makeup and pat the skin dry.
Apply peel using a gauze pad or fan brush evenly across treatment area. Avoid your lips, corners of your mouth, nostrils, and eyes.
With 10 minute intervals, apply a total of 3-5 coats of oil. If you have sensitive skin, start out with 3 coats of oil, then progress if your skin can tolerate more coats.
The number of layers on subsequent treatments may be increased with tolerance. Up to 5 coats of oil to increase penetration and create a deeper exfoliating effect.
Repeat for three (3) consecutive nights.
Do not wash the oil off treatment area. Leave oil on skin overnight. Do not cleanse your face for 72 hours (3 days) to ensure that the oil has absorbed properly into the skin.
Apply 3-5 coats on your 2nd night. Do not wash the oil off.
It is normal for individuals to experience or notice peeling/flaking on day 2. If this is your case, you can proceed with the 3rd application, but make sure you protect the peeling/flaking skin with ointment.
Never apply peel to broken or inflamed skin or skin that has already started peeling. It will burn!
Apply 3-5 coats on your 3rd night. Do not wash the oil off.
Wash oil off skin the 4th morning with Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser and cool water. Apply healing ointment and sunscreen.
▪️During your peeling process, you cleanse your face with Cerave foaming facial cleanser only for the entire duration until peeling is complete.
(AM & PM)
▪️Apply healing ointment AM & PM during your process. Always keep the skin moisturized.
▪️Apply sunscreen in the AM only.
Common, but temporary side effects:
After Skin Exfoliator Oil is applied, your skin may appear red like a sunburn or darker, that is normal.
Skin may be more sensitive during the peeling process.
- You will experience a stinging or tingling sensation. If excessive stinging or discomfort occurs, neutralize the peel by flushing the skin with cool water. Apply cold compress if needed.
- Changes in skin color. A chemical peel can cause treated skin to become darker than normal (hyperpigmentation) or lighter than normal (hypopigmentation). Hyperpigmentation is more common after superficial peels, while hypopigmentation is more common after a deep peel. Changes in skin color are more common in people who have darker skin and can be permanent.
- PURGING also known as the rapid rise of once-buried oil and debris in the form of white bumps that resemble breakouts. Skin purging occurs when you start using a new product that contains chemical exfoliants such as alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, and retinoids, all of which speed up the rate of skin cell turnover (the rate at which you shed dead skin cells and replace them with new cells. As you begin your treatments the sebum just under the surface will likely emerge as blemishes, whiteheads. This is normal. Breakouts may seem more pronounced since the acid is cleaning the pores more quickly than with regular cleansing products.
- The peeling process can take up to 7 days or longer to complete. The results for each person will vary depending on skin sensitivity, contact time, number of layers, and skin density.
- As you cleanse your freshly peeled skin, apply your ointment and sunscreen. The products may sting/burn for a couple of minutes and stop.
- Do not pick or pull the peeling skin. Let the skin slough off naturally.
- Your skin may turn a dark brownish color. That is normal, just keep the skin moisturized it will peel.
- Keeping the skin moisturized while you are peeling is essential. Slather on your healing ointment or vaseline.
- Apply healing ointment whenever your skin feel or look dry, or itchy. This can be done several times during the day.
- Take extra precautions to guard your skin against sun exposure by wearing SPF 30 or higher sunscreen. Continue to apply your healing ointment and sunscreen daily during your peeling process until peeling is complete and skin has healed.
- Not every individual will experience visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working. You will see improved marks in texture, tone, and overall appearance of the skin.
You must wait at least one week or longer after your chemical peel is complete and your skin is done peeling before you use any other facial products: cleanser’s, serums, shaving, waxing, laser treatments, etc. You can repeat a chemical peel 4 weeks after your last application, that is ONCE A MONTH ONLY!
DO NOT USE IF: You do not fully understand the procedure and are not willing to accept the risk, disclaimer, and limitations involved in the healing process of using our Skin Exfoliator Oil aka chemical peel.
Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, HQ
Storage: Room temperature. Keep away from direct heat.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Shake well before use
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The Brandi Glow products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results. What works for one may or may not work for another. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. Because each person's skin is unique, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our website at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse.
Product for external use only .
Always perform a patch test before use!
If irritation or allergic reaction occurs, take an antihistamine and discontinue use.
Note: Instructions does not come with your package (inside your order). You must visit our website, product page to view or 📸 your instructions.
Your Billing & Shipping Address Must Match. NO EXCEPTIONS!
ORDER PROCESSING TIME:
Once your order has been fulfilled, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.
We ship ALL orders via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail (1-3 business days).
Packages shipped to non-US countries might randomly get charged for duty taxes. The customer is responsible for applicable customs fee’s, import duties, taxes or any other charges upon delivery.
APO/FPO/DPO MILITARY ADDRESSES
All shipments to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses are sent via USPS and signature confirmation is not required. Due to military handling time, delivery to some destinations may take up to 23 days.
We are NOT responsible for any delays in shipping caused by USPS, severe weather or other circumstances out of our control.
If, however, we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order, arrangements for a replacement or refund may be made upon a photo of what you have received along with the packing slip within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Contact us by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put your full name and order number in the subject line and your inquiry in the body of the email.
Shipping fees are non refundable.
THE BRANDI GLOW LLC. will not be held liable for misplaced, lost, or stolen packages by USPS.
THE BRANDI GLOW LLC. is not responsible for failed delivery.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Each order’s billing and shipping address must match.